We could not be more excited to announce the arrival of RMS BEAUTY!
“RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it’s about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that’s only the first step in creating a product that’s not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry: when a raw material is processed for use in cosmetics or other beauty products, it typically undergoes a lengthy process. I was surprised to learn that the majority of ingredients used for natural cosmetics are refined, bleached, deodorized, clarified, fractionated and heated to high temperatures. But this means they are not pure natural ingredients anymore – they are now equivalent to man-made chemicals. Complicating matters more, the processes strip away almost all of the nutrients that make natural ingredients beneficial to skin. Today’s cosmetics and skincare lines are full of mono-nutrients and mono-nutrients do not interact. Only real nutrients interact… anything alive interacts.”
Certified Organic, RAW, virgin, coconut oil is the base of all rms beauty formulas. This coconut oil is extracted from fresh virgin coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents preserving its natural Vitamin E, antioxidants and enzymes. Coconut oil is the richest source of lauric acid (approx. 65%) which is also found in mother’s breast milk. It is known for its natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. This makes it a perfect choice for keeping skin clear and healthy. Aids in helping to clear acne prone skin.
Modern girls in modern pearls. The tide has turned, and new styles have arrived! We’re excited to introduce new styles to our bestselling Pearls Of… Collection. It’s time you knew… you can buy love. On a chain, even! This dainty little beauty will charm and inspire. A single freshwater pearl on a gold filled chain- simple enough to wear everyday, yet precious enough for the dressiest of occasions. And if that’s not wonderful enough, you will love what the dogeared cards read!!
lots of great gift ideas at wish.list boutique!! drop by soon and let us help you find something special just for her!
Introducing Boho Rock, a collection of layering shades designed to unleash your Bohemian spirit. Sensuous neutrals combine with ethereal textures for an earthy and feminine finish…..Available at wish.list and just in time for the weekend, Butter London’s newest compilation worth coveting, AKA the Boho Rock Collection.
Featuring six stunning shellacs available in sparkling and metallic shades. Pretty maj, no? Inspired by earthy textures and bohemia (without sacrificing luxury and femininity), the collection nails it with its slew of shimmery shades. Soft enough to step in as your natural mani du jour yet striking enough to complete your weekend date night look, what’s not to adore?
Happy New Year from wish.list to you! We hope you had a great holiday season! Let’s start 2014 off with our favourites in beauty. Jouer’s Moisturizing Lip Stick, Jouer’s Hydrating Lip Gloss, Geisha Ink Mineral Foundation, and Principessa’s BB Cream are at the top of our list! They all provide effortless beauty and amazing results. We just love how easy they are to use! Come visit us soon
Need some last minute gift help??? We are here for you until 3pm today!
We will re-open Boxing Day from 11am – 5pm with lots of sales sales sales!
Principessa lip gloss trio, Sara Happ sparkling peach lip scrub, hanky panky holiday set….. and so many more stocking stuffers are here at wish.list! Stock up soon, the countdown is on!
Jouer holiday sets are finally here and we are in love! ‘Party perfect’ and ‘Puttin on the glitz’ are the perfect gift for that beauty junkie friend of yours.
Party Perfect: $48
Puttin on the glitz: $25
Available in store and online now.
← Older posts
The holiday shopping season has begun and for many, so too does the pressure to find the perfect gifts for everyone on your holiday shopping list. wish.list boutique would like to share a few of tips that will help ease the stress of what should be a joyful time of the year. Here are 5 great idea’s to get you started!
1. Deborah Lippman Big Bang set features 12 dazzling nail lacquers with a long-lasting, quick-drying formula that applies evenly and smoothly. Each hue features a blend of biotin, green tea extract and aucoumea to keep your nails strong, smooth and completely gorgeous.
2. Principessa Lip Gloss Trio: This amazing set contains 3 of our best selling lip gloss shades.
Kitten Pink, Pink-a-boo & Pinkini.
Drench your lips with moisture, shine & gorgeous sheer color with our unique formulation that works both as a lip gloss and balm. Shea Butter & Vitamin E saturate your pucker while the addition of maxi lip gently enhances lips with no stinging.
3. Whish Body Butter Trio :From no-calorie cupcakes to pinch-free stilettos, we admit that we’re prone to wishful thinking. Another item near the top of our if-only-it-were-real list: a truly non-greasy body lotion. Much to our surprise, this decadent organic body butter fits the bill. It contains a trio of antioxidant-rich moisturizers that nourishes skin and wards off sun damage. This set includes three of Whish’s sweet scents: Blueberry, Lavender, and Pomegranate.
4. YO SOX By definition, YO means to attract attention or an expression of excitement. We are confident that YO SOX will do just that!
Designed in Toronto, Yo-Sox offers a diverse collection of men’s and women’s socks. Crafted in Turkish cotton, featuring reinforced deep pocket heals and toes, the brand pairs quality craftsmanship with on trend, vibrant and colourful designs.
5. Principessa Pretty Piede – Foot Balm… For you or her, feet love this delightfully refreshing and nourishing balm that softens like nobody’s business with natural fruit acids, shea butter, vitamin E and many organic indulgent extracts. Works amazing as a hand & body balm too and is scented with belloccia. Pamper tootsies for results that will leave you feeling like you just had a pedicure at the spa. Add a sparkle nail laquer from ButterLONDON, NCLA or Deborah Lippmann to complete the package!!